Fluitecnik has specialized and qualified personnel to perform preventive, corrective and usual maintenance that will allow you to:
- Optimize and reduce the time spent on repairs.
- Improve the performance of facilities and machines and avoid possible breakdowns.
- Avoid work accidents.
- Reduce losses due to stops, failures, accidents, defects…
Our work system guarantees the client:
- Qualified staff available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Responsiveness and speed to replace our staff.
- Adaptation to your work and activity rhythm.
- Operators follow-up and the maintenance plan established.
- Coordination of displaced teams in the client’s facilities.
- Compliance with safety regulations.
- Other services.
Depending on the needs of the client, its facilities and equipment, our operators perform different tasks: Preventive, corrective maintenance and tuning of lines, machines and tools / Equipment repair / Interpretation of plans / Cleaning operations / Troubleshooting / Substitution of materials / Checks / Data reading / Reporting / Analysis of incidents for the proposal of improvement actions.