Your privacy is important to us, and so is the transparency about how we collect, use and share information about your data. This policy aims to help you understand, mainly:
In accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations FLUITECNIK determines as an essential requirement for you to access this website that is over 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old and have accessed this website you must not provide us with any information about you. The responsibility for the veracity of this information rests with you. FLUITECNIK in the event that it verifies that this requirement is not met, can ignore the request for information submitted. In no case will be collected from the minor data related to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members, without their consent.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Data holder: FLUITECNIK S.A. NIF: A31276603 Address: Pol. Ind. Comarca 1, Calle G, Parcela D30 31160 Orkoien, Navarra (Spain) Phone number: 948 30 90 55 email: email@example.com
What is the information we collect about you?
- User identification data (Name, Surname)
- Name of your company
- Phone number
- Email address
How do we collect your data?
1.- Information that You Provide:
We receive and store all the information you provide in relation to the FLUITECNIK Services. You can provide us with personal data in various ways:
When using or visiting our website or interacting with it, for example by filling out a form or registering on it. By sending us information directly when completing the contact forms on our website.
In this context, FLUITECNIK may process your data and send you messages related to the activities carried out. These messages may be sent by telephone or by email, postal mail and / or instant messaging.
2.- Automatic Information:
Every time you browse our website http://new.fluitecnik.com/en/ we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as information about your IP, information about your use of the web, including your interaction with the content and services available through the web. For example, as many other websites do, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers to collect certain information when your Internet browser or your device access our website.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
FLUITECNIK collects your information to operate effectively and can offer you the best experiences with our services. We may collect, use and disclose information for the following purposes:
1. Provide the information requested by the interested party about our programs and services.
2. Sending electronic and other communications to the persons related to the entity.
3.Perform analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent for us to treat them, in which case your data will be kept only for the period required by the applicable legal regulations. We treat your data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact manner. and updated. That is why we undertake to take all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimizing basis for the following treatments will be your expressly expressed consent when accepting this data protection policy, before sending us the data through the corresponding form or by sending us an email:
- Sending contact forms
- Sending personalized advertising about FLUITECNIK programs and services
In the event that third-party data is provided, you declare that you have the consent of the owners of the same for this data communication or, where appropriate, hold their legal representation, exempting FLUITECNIK from any responsibility
Based on our legitimate interest we can make treatments such as:
- Quality surveys
- Studies and statistics
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of the treatment. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, FLUITECNIK shares data with service providers such as the hosting service or the web administrator, providers with whom we have signed the corresponding treatment manager contracts in accordance with the regulations in force in data protection subject. All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve on this website.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to remove it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its removal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Todos los derechos mencionados pueden ejercerse a través de los medios de contacto que figuran en el apartado “Responsable del tratamiento” de esta Política de Privacidad.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
Commercial communications by electronic means
FLUITECNIK informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and does not perform SPAM practices, so it will ask for your consent to the treatment of your email or telephone Mobile for commercial purposes at all times.